Protection technology is a must-have for businesses of all sizes. TeleData Technologies designs, installs, maintains, and services intrusion systems, to ensure your people, products, equipment, and customers are protected.
Having an intrusion system in place will reduce liabilities, insurance, compensation and other security expenses.
How Do Intrusion Alarms Work?
Intrusion Alarm Systems work by collecting information from the sensors, keypads, anti-tamper circuits, detects any faults in the wiring, and in the event of an irregularity, switches on optical and acoustic signaling.
Types of Detection Systems
For the purposes of dealing with IT there are four main types of Intrusion Systems.
- Network intrusion detection system
- Host-based intrusion detection system
- Perimeter intrusion detection system
- VN based intrusion detection system
Benefits of an Intrusion Alarm Systems from TeleData Technologies
- Enhanced fraud mitigation
- Expedited response times from law enforcement
- Greater employee protection
- Increased profits
- Less risk of vandalism
- Reduced insurance premiums
- Reduction of theft
Benefits of Working with TeleData Technologies
- We live and work by a set of core values
- Full service from installation to service and support
- We Know IT
To request a quote for a business technology system call TeleData Technologies today! With offices in Reno, Las Vegas, Bozman, and Albuquerque, our business alarm systems experts are here to help you safeguard your office or facility.
Call TeleData today!
Let us help you improve your business experience with a wireless network designed for your needs.